Most popular cereals in USA
STOP!! Before looking at this list think about what is your favorite cereal, and then think about what you expect to appear on this list.
- General Mills Cheerios 12.6%
- Kellogg’s Special K 5.4 %
- Post Honey Bunches of Oats 4.9%
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes 3.6%
- Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats 3.5%
- Kellogg’s Raisin Bran 3.0%
- Kellogg’s Froot Loops 2.6 %
- General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch 2.4 %
- General Mills Lucky Charms 2.4%
- Quaker Oats Cap’n Crunch 2.4%
Is it what you expected? Is your favorite on there? Anything surprise you by its presence or absence?
The above list is as for 2008 , according to A.C. Nielsen Financial Services
I notice that the top 5 are consistently available at our local Costco. So is that a reflection of popularity or is it something driving these to the top of the sales list? A few of the others on the top 10 have occasionally appeared at Costco.